Oradea Journal of Business and Economics (OJBE), ISSN 2501-1596 (print), ISSN 2501-3599 (online), ISSN–L 2501-1596, is an open access, peer-reviewed journal, open to original papers from all fields of business and economics, giving priority to economic problems and business issues specific for the emerging economies.
The OJBE is published by the Doctoral School of Economic Sciences (Field of Economics), with the support of the Research Centre for Competitiveness and Sustainable Development (CCCDD) and Department of Economics, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Oradea
The frequency of the journal is:
- two regular issues per year, one in March, and one in September,
- one special issue, on a special theme (if case).
The journal focuses on empirically oriented papers. However, good review papers or high quality theoretical contributions are welcomed as well. Also, the editorial board promotes interdisciplinary research, relevant to the fields of economics and business.
OJBE is also committed to promote young researchers, by offering them a dedicated section in every issue of the journal.
OJBE takes into consideration only original academic contributions, which were not previously published and not sent for review to other journals.
In the case of articles accepted for publication, the authors concede the copyright to OJBE, which retains the exclusive right of publishing and dissemination.
The journal has the following structure:
- An article from a guest author
- The regular papers/articles (covering business and economics content)
- A “Young researchers” section (authors from academia and research, ideally Ph.D. students or recent Ph.D. graduates)
- The Miscellaneous section (e.g. book reviews, reviews of recent economics papers or events, interviews with prestigious academics, editorials, short communications, letter to editors etc.)